Sunday, February 25, 2007

On Our Way to Guatemala!!!

I can hardly believe that I will be seeing my baby girl on Monday morning. We are flying out at 6:00 a.m. Jake, our 7 year old son, will be meeting his sister for the very first time this week! Jeff and I went to visit her back in Oct. and were there when she turned 1 month old. She and Jake were born on the the same day, exactly 7 years apart. He (along with us) has been waiting a long time for a baby sister. It will be awesome to finally see them together. We cannot get her from the hogar until Monday morning, so we will have fun at the hotel pool when we arrive this afternoon. Jake doesn't understand why we just can't go get her as soon as we land. I wish it were that simple!!

Bella is 5 months old and we have been submitted to PGN on 2/12 without PA. We should be getting kicked out any day now. The problem is that we have yet to get PA from the embassy. We had a positive match on 1/8 and received the hard copy results on 1/12. We are praying that we hear something this week.

Well, it is really late and if I don't get in the bed soon, I may as well stay up until we fly out in a couple of hours. I need my sleep. Jake and I are flying out together on one airline and Jeff flies on a different one. We decided to take Jake after we booked out tickets. When we called back to get him one, the flight was all booked. We did a name change and Jeff bought another ticked for himself. The good news is that we all fly back together on Friday!

Stay tuned.. I know I will be able to supply you with lots of cute pics and updates of our Bellaboo!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Jeff, Amanda, Jake:
I wanted to wish yall a great trip and many of wonderful memories. Remember that Gods hands are over yall and Gods timing is alway perfect.
Love Yall!!!

Steph said...

Can't wait to see pictures of Bella with her mama, daddy and big brother!!!!!