Wednesday, February 28, 2007

God is Truly Incredibly, Awesome...He is on the throne!!!

The e-mail below was sent to us from a good friend, Kelli. It 100% confirms that God is in control. If you read the entry that Amanda posted last and then read this email and chills don't run up your spine, you probably ought to check your pulse to see if you're still alive.

Amanda,

I just wanted to let you know that I just received confirmation from Exodus 14:14; When we got off the phone I started praying very hard, I opened up my Bible to Exodus and started reading Exodus 14:13- "Do not be afraid. Stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord, which He will accomplish for you today." I next went to the web and started reading, and I got chills all over because I felt the Holy Spirit around me. Please know that God is watching and PROTECTING yall!!!! We Love ya and if there is ANYTHING that we can do please don't hesitate to let us know!!!! Give Jake and Bella hugs and kisses for me!!!!

Love ya, Brad and Kelli

Now, ain't (yes I said ain't...I'm from Louisiana) God truly GREAT!!!!!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Hey Mrs. Salemi, Your baby girl is cute. You will be a good mom just like you are a good teacher. My mom said she is praying for you and your family. She loves the pictures. Love Ian