Wednesday, August 22, 2007

New Pics and another prayer request






My friend, Jane, took these for me today. She even called me and held the phone next to Bella's ear for me to talk to her! She says she is happy and healthy. I miss her more than words can say and feel like my heart is breaking. We are so close, yet so far away. Still no ceritifed copies. Please pray that NOTHING will stand in the way tomorrow.

Jeff and I have a very close friend named, Dickey. He just found out that he has 2 brain tumors and they are operating tomorrow morning (Thurs.) at 5:00 A.M. One of them is jagged and has arms that are wrapping around his brain stem and down his spinal column. They found them the day after his wife was given the all clear from her cancer. They are going through a lot and need our prayers. We truly appreciate it.

13 comments:

Kim Capello said...

I'll be praying hard today. Please let us know how the surgery went as soon as you are able. This is a scary time and I'm praying God's healing power and love to surround that family.

Katie said...

Bella is adorable -- looking so happy and healthy !! I will continue to pray ......

Bekah said...

Praying for Dickey this morning. I am so weary of cancer trying destroy lives. It seems every where I turn it is invading someone else's body. Lord, protect this man, give the doctors sure hands and incredible wisdom, surround his wife with your peace and strength, please bring a miraculous healing!

Gail said...

Bella is beautiful. She does look very happy and healthy which is good. I will be praying that you get her home soon.
Gail

Emily said...

Bella is so beautiful. I am so glad you had the chance to see pictures and talk to her on the phone.

Jennifer said...

She is so precious! I am so glad to see her SMILING!!!!!! That is just beautiful!

We are still praying for you guys... the kids have added into their nightly prayers as well. We are going to pray that baby home!

Rose said...

She does look happy! she is just a doll! I am so sorry about your friends. God is the god of miracles and healing power.

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable!!! Glad to see a Huge smile on her face....Keep those chins up.
Sorry to hear about Dickey, praying for him.
Kelli

Natalie said...

Bella looks great, Amanda. Girl, you are always in my thoughts and prayers. And I am also praying for your friend...what a hard thing for them to have to go through...again.

Terry said...

Your family remains in my prayers each day. I do not understand what could possibly be taking so long. Do you have any idea?

Also praying for your friends. Cancer is something that has stuck my family time and time again. It's a scary time and I pray that God will heal and repair all of it's damage.

Terry

Jami said...

Amanda - I am praying for you! Bella looks so good and I can't imagine how your heart is hurting right now. Please know that I love you and am going to the Father for you!

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

Bella is beautiful! Those eyes just melt you! Praying you get her home very soon!

Thinking of you!

Steve & Amy said...

Dickey & Bella will be in our thoughts & prayers. We're also praying for you...for strength. Hugs!