Thursday, September 27, 2007

Prayers Needed Like NEVER Before

We got word from our attorney tonight that PGN has contacted the Civil Registry and told them not to record any of the adoptions from La Primivera, which is the hogar Bella is in. It is all dealing with the article in the Prensa Libre earlier this month. She is going there tomorrow to try to fight it. PGN does not have the legal right to do this, but they are doing it anyway. This is serious and I will be honest and say that I am scared. Please pray for favor tomorrow. I believe this is one last push from the enemy to stop this adoption of Bella and I just have to muster ALL faith and hope I can find that he will not prevail, but will be defeated. I appreciate every one's prayers.

18 comments:

veggiemom said...

Thinking of you...

Kerri and Ruby

Bekah said...

praying...oh sweet Jesus, please give Susanna favor today.

redhawks said...

Praying, praying, praying...
Jen (SBP)

Dawn said...

Praying and thinking of you guys....
d

Unknown said...

Praying all day!

Kim Capello said...

Praying hard today that Susanna will be victorious!

Cindy said...

Oh my! I'm so sorry. Hoping for the best!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I am praying!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Praying & Believing!!

Stephanie

Andrea said...

Absolutely praying that the enemy will NOT prevail! Praying for peace for your entire family.

The gFamily said...

Getting on my knees again for sweet Bella! Lord, please let her go home!

JuJu - said...

Pleading the blood of Jesus over you case file, your case name and anyone that looks upon it and reads] it. The favor of God over you and Bella HAS to prevail in this!

Julia

Kim said...

No words....just prayers.....

Jill said...

Prayers and happy thoughts...you heart must be heavy, may you find peace in your wait which must be unbearable.

Anonymous said...

I have been praying for you and will continue to do so until Bella is home. We serve an awesome God. Keep your eyes on Jesus, don't let the enemy distract you.

Dee (Dominick's maw maw from Slidell, LA)

Steve & Amy said...

praying for you & Bella

Crystal said...

I am believing with everything in me our lord and Savior and his favor will prevail--Amanda you have my prayers ((((((HUGS)))))))))) ooh Amanda I will be praying for you--it is going to be okay I am standing on the promises of God--as someone told me------- I have been very scared these past couple of days----He does not give you a Spirit of Fear but of Love, Power, and Sound mind------our Lord Jesus Christ WILL prevail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melissa said...

Praying, praying, praying. There is power in prayer!