Friday, September 28, 2007

Fix Your Eyes

This song has really helped me this week. The lyrics have been soothing to me. I chose to keep my eyes fixed on Him during this time of uncertainty in Guatemalan adoptions. Even if you are not in the middle of an adoption, I challenge you to fix your eyes where they belong-- on HIM! If you have not heard any of Jeremy Riddle's music, I encourage you to run out and get his CD. The title is Full Attention. Have a great weekend!

Here are the lyrics and you can click on the link to hear a piece of the song. (it was all I could find.) You will need to click on the song Full Attention. I know this is complicated, but I am not very computer savvy! :)

http://www.vineyardmusic.com/usa/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=823


May Your voice be louder
May Your voice be clearer
Than all the others, than all the others

May Your face be dearer
May Your words be sweeter
Than all the others
Than all the others in my life

Please keep my eyes fixed on You
Please root my heart so deep in You
Keep me abiding, keep me abiding
Keep me abiding that I
Oh, that I might bear fruit

May Your presence be truer
May Your presence be nearer
Than all the others, than all the others

May Your light burn brighter
May Your love go deeper
Than all the others
Than all the others in my life


From: Full Attention by Jeremy Riddle

4 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Beautiful!!!!

Pineapple Princess said...

Awesome song! Praying for your next steps. He is with you!

Stacy
http://adoptbellagrace.blogspot.com/

Whitney said...

Great song! I was awake in the night, so I was praying for you all!

Steve & Amy said...

AMEN!