Monday, October 1, 2007

Tomorrow should be THE day!

Well, got news from my attorney that our BC will be ready tomorrow and she is going PERSONALLY to get it! We are praying that the CR will be true to their word and she will leave with the paper declaring Isabella Claire our daughter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It will be special because tomorrow is the day we RENEW our fingerprints... the least the CR can do is release the birth certificate... after all, it IS their fault we have to do this. Our fingerprints expire Oct. 12 and if they would not have been difficult we would have made it. But they can redeem themselves..... :)


I hope you will be stalking tomorrow for our GOOD news!!!!!!!!!!

22 comments:

Steve & Amy said...

Praying, praying, praying!!! Please know that you are in our thoughts & prayers. May the Lord give you strength. Hugs & prayers!

The Frugal Countess said...

Up early - and going to be praying all day!!!! :) :) :)

Kim Capello said...

I'll be praying! This is so encouraging! I'll be looking for good news soon!

Kristin said...

PRAISE GOD!!!! We're praying today's the day!!! Please, Father, have mercy!

Love you so much,
Kristin

Laura P said...

I am so glad that things are moving! It is so hard to wait on the Lord's timing sometimes. I will be praying today!

Laura

Emily said...

I will definitely be stalking! I can't wait to hear your good news!

Doripink said...

PRAYING, PRAYING, PRAYING!
Will be checking ALL day for the good news! :)
Hugs-
dori

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Praying hard!!! Yes, I will be stalking!!!

Anonymous said...

OH!!!!! Praise God!!! I am stalking already and will be praying all day!!! This is the day that the Lord had made. Let us REJOICE and be GLAD in it!!!

veggiemom said...

Fingers are crossed that you really do get the new bc.

Kerri and Ruby

Jodie said...

praying for great news today!!

The gFamily said...

Stalking and praying all day!! :)

I can't wait to hear the announcement that Isabella Claire is officially your daughter!!

Thank you for your prayers too! They mean a lot!!

Whitney said...

Praying it happens today!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear the good news. Praying & Believing!

Stephanie

Kim said...

Officially stalking and praying!!!

Jami said...

It is Tuesday - I want GOOD news!! Praying for you now!!

Jenn said...

I am so excited for you guys! I will be praying that you get some good news soon!!

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

I will definitely be stalking!! I can't wait to hear that you officially have a birth certificate!
I am praying for you!

Anonymous said...

Praying, Praying, Praying!!!!

Lilly

Andrea said...

Been thinking about you today. Can't wait for the update!

Jennifer said...

Amanda - been praying all day - I HOPE YOU GOT GOOD NEWS! I could sure use some!!!

Love,
Jen

JuJu - said...

great news and you are always in our prayers