Saturday, October 27, 2007

More Cuteness...

Her favorite toy is a plastic feeding spoon! That will make Christmas easy!! LOL :) (I was talking to Jeff through clenced teeth in this picture... she was pulling my hair in the back with her other hand. She is a major hair puller.) She took 2 steps by herself from the end table to the coffee table. I have not doubt she will be walking within the month! That is, if I can find it in me to actually put her down.

She found the tissue in the diaper bag and had her own party!!

She was having a good ole time.... until she began eating it and I took it away. The next picture shows what she thinks of me doing that and redirecting her.




"Hey, I was having FUN over there!"

Just plain ole sweetness!!!!







10 comments:

burpittyburp said...

Pure cuteness, sweetness, and joy!

Doripink said...

Amanda...She is SOOO beautiful! My heart melts every time I see you with her. Watching Gods plan come together is so amazing!
Love-Dori

Jenn said...

She is so sweet! How adorable!

Megan said...

She is amazing...and in your arms where she belongs ;) Congratulations!!!!!

Melissa said...

She is so sweet! You must melt everytime you look at her. I am so thankful and joyous for you that you finally have Bella.

I love those pink and brown shoes too. Where did you get them?

Rose said...

Love her lil pigtails!!! She's just beautiful!!!

Do you mind me asking where you are staying?? It doesn't look like the marriott. We might try something different this time.

Bekah said...

She is GORGEOUS!!! Keep the pictures coming!

Eric And Tricia said...

I can't stop looking at your blog. Eric keeps reminding me that you will not update it every few minutes. She is just sooo cute.

Tricia
P.S.- Tell your mom I lost her email address, so she can call me or email me so I can send her some information.

Jodie said...

love all the pictures...& I love your hair curly!! praying that she warms to Jeff soon so he can love on her too!

JuJu - said...

I was out of town and I am catching up on all of the Bella cuteness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so happy for you guys! She is stunning - her eyes are hypnotic!!!!!

How excited my heart gets when I think of the thousands of lives she will touch and how her testimony will change the hearts of SOOOO many people;)

Your faith is a testament not only to your love of God - but also your love of BELLA:)


Julia:)