Wednesday, October 17, 2007

It just keeps getting better and better..... :)

I e-mailed Pat at LabCorp this morning at 6:00 asking her to let me know when my sample arrived. I was thinking it would be there tomorrow or possibly Friday. She e-mailed me back 20 minutes later and told me she would be on the lookout for it. Well.... at 12:30, I got another e-mail telling me the sample arrived this morning, she pulled it and began testing it already!!!

Now, my friend's sample got there a few weeks ago on a Wednesday and it was back at the embassy on Friday-- 2 days later!! I am praying that this is the case with ours. She got PINK the following Monday. That means... we could and should be getting PINK somewhere between Monday and Wednesday of next week!! Right now they seem to be running 7-8 days out for PINK appointments. So, technically, we could have an appointment Oct. 29, Oct. 30 or Oct. 31!!! If our appointment is on the Monday (Oct. 29) or Tuesday (Oct. 30), we will be leaving for Guatemala next FRIDAY!!!! Now, I know that I should not be getting excited yet, but I cannot help it. Even if the appointment ends up being the following week, we KNOW we will be with Bella within the next 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!

So, please keep those prayers coming. She is ALMOST home!!!


Now... I have been tagged by RoseAnn. I must say... I have never been tagged before. So, here goes...


Jobs I Have Had
cashier
teacher

Places I Have Lived
New Iberia
Rayne
Crowley
Baton Rouge
Denham Springs

Foods I Love
chips and salsa
spaghetti (any kind of pasta, actually)
Caesar salad
Route 44 Dr. Pepper with extra ice from Sonic... I know it is not a food, but it is my vice :)

Places I Would Rather Be
Guatemala with my Bella on our way home NOW

TV Shows I Watch (I DVR them all weekly!)
Criminal Minds
House
K-Ville (I do live in Louisiana and endured Katrina)
Law & Order- SVU
Law & Order- Criminal Intent
CSI Miami
American Idol
24


Books I Love
Christian fiction
People Magazine

I am tagging
Jami
Kristin
Stephanie

6 comments:

Stacie said...

WOW THAT IS AWESOME!! That is WAY SUPER FAST!! I pray it keeps on going and you are with Bella in a FLASH!

You better start packing!!
Stacie

Melissa said...

You are so close to being with Bella! I am so excited for you!

Jenn said...

WOW! I am so excited for you and so happy with how quickly it is finally moving. You could be in Guatemala picking up Bella in about 2 weeks!!! YEA!!!

Anonymous said...

Great news! Your day is coming soon!

Jennifer

Bekah said...

Hooray Amanda!!!! It's about time something in your process flew by at record speed! So excited for you guys!

burpittyburp said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!! Sooooo happy for you all:)