Monday, October 22, 2007

On the way!!!

We got our tracking number this afternoon! Our DNA results are en route to the embassy and scheduled to arrive tomorrow!!!!! We finished up Bella's room tonight and I will post pictures later... I am exhausted. I already have her clothes out. The only thing I have left to buy are new bows-- she has hair now!!! I am going to go after school tomorrow. I cannot believe it. We should have our appointment by Wednesday afternoon. Within 48 hours I will know for sure when Bella will be home!!!!!! Now, I am going to TRY to get some sleep!

Oh, before I do, I know most of you know by now that my attorney is Susana Luarca. I know people in the adoption world have heard about the incident that took place at PGN on Thursday afternoon. Jeff spoke with Susana from her hospital room on Sunday afternoon. She told us the whole story and I believe her 100%. I know we had a hard time with our adoption and we were put in some problem situations that held up our bringing Bella home earlier, but I do not for a minute think that the accusations that PGN are bringing against her are true. Yes, she kicked out the glass, but we don't know how threatening the situation was at that time. Please pray for this situation and for the children in the hogar. Things are very violatle in Guatemala right now and the children need to be our uttmost conecern. Pray for her recovery and pray for her cases not to be stalled because of this. The PAPs and the children do not need to suffer and we need God to intervene for the children! She was scheduled to be released today and plans to resume her cases. As of Sunday, she had already hired a driver and was planning to work this week. Rest assured, this has not silenced her. She told us about things she is working on for the grandfathering of cases to occur. I will let you all know if we hear anything else about it.

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

Woo Hoo! Little Miss Bella is on her way H-O-M-E!!!

Mama Bunny said...

I hate PGN. I hope they are reading this so they know I hate them. They are CRUEL and heartless pigs.

BTW, can't wait to see pictures.

Stacie said...

PINK! PINK! PINK! I can't wait to read those words girl! We are SOOOOOOOOOO excited for you guys! Bella is only seconds away from coming HOME!!!!

I'll be stalking!
Stacie

Kim Capello said...

Everything is falling into place so beautifully! Little Bella will be home so soon! Prayers for Susana's recovery and the calming of the sea's so to speak in Guatemala.

Unknown said...

Yea!!! I check your blog repeatedly just waiting to see PINK! They have good bows by the way at Walmart, they have clips that work in hair that is not real thick. It's where I got most of Ava's.

Donna

Bekah said...

weird. i hadn't heard about susanna. i hope the fight doesn't put PGN in a horrible mood. Jesus, bring peace to all reviewers and give waiting families favor so they can move forward. so excited for you guys! can't wait to hear PINK!

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Come On PINK!!!! I am so excited that you are sooooo close!!! It won't be long and Bella will be on her way home!!!!!

I am sorry to hear about Susana Lucara's situation. I will pray for her and all of the PAPs and children.

I'll be stalking!!

Hugs,
Sharon

Jami said...

I've been stalking too!! COME PINK COME!!! I can't believe you are finally this close!! I love you!!!

Megan said...

Come on PINK!!!!! YEah!!!! I cannot wait to see Bella so pretty in PINK! Praying for Susana, PGN, and all involved in this situation....