Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Busy Bella

My Beautiful, Brown-eyed Girl! She is one BUSY girl... always on the move looking for something new to "explore". The other night, I found her popping out all of my safety plugs from the wall sockets!


Helping Momma load the dishwasher.
This is where she spent her time this morning while I was getting ready.



She automatically smiles when she sees a camera now.


Jeff and I had to go to the doctor last week (where we found out we had bronchitis!). This is what Bella did while we waited to see the doctor. We spent 3 hours in there and she never once fussed-- just explored CONSTANTLY!!!




"Hey, Daddy, how do you get that echo sound in your voice?"
She is a cabinet closing and opening little booger!
"Hey, Daddy, let me drive... oops, I almost ran off the road because I got sidetracked... I looked up and saw a sunroof!"

"Daddy, you are the BEST!!!"

Do you think she has him wrapped, yet?

Two days later, we were at the ENT with both kids (that still sounds weird!). We found out that they BOTH had bronchitis and Bella had a touch of croup, too. I cannot tell you how good it was to see my TWO children playing together in the doctor's office. I actually got teary-eyed watching my heart's desire right there!










23 comments:

Katie said...

What a CUTE little MONKEY she is !!

Doripink said...

She is just SOOOOOOO cute!
I mean she just keeps getting cuter and cuter!
Love-
Dori

Jami said...

It's so great to see you as a happy family...ALL together!!

Praise GOD!

Becca said...

I'm glad that you found something to be thankful about - even sick at the doctor's office (what a positive person you must be!) I love to watch my TWO playing together, as well - a realized prayer.

Jenn said...

You guys make such a sweet family! It looks like you guys are having a ton of fun. She seems to be keeping you on your toes!

The Wilkens Family said...

Great pictures! She is such a little explorer...too cute. I hope your family is feeling better soon!

Jennifer

Bekah said...

It is so good for my soul to see Miss Bella home with you guys. She is absolutely beautiful!

Kerry said...

I love coming to your blog and seeing her HOME. HOME!

Anonymous said...

It is a rush for all of us to see your kids together! What a joy.

Love,
Crista Merrell
(I keep up with you through Kristin)

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

She is sooo cute!!! She looks sooooo happy!!! I would have never known she was sick. Hope you all feel better soon!!

Sharon

Powell Adoption said...

She is too cute for words!!! I hope everyone starts feeling better soon so that you can make some new family memories outside of the doctors office!
Laura

Jennifer said...

Thank you for posting a photo of her playing with her big brother! That makes my heart melt. They are so precious!

Kristin said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pics!!!!!! Keep them coming!!!!

PLUS, we want to see a Salemi family pic!!!! I need it for my fridge....hee, hee!

Love you!
Kris

Whitney said...

Sweet, sweet times!

Jill said...

Loving that you take the camera to the doctor's office! A woman after my own heart! Your family is beautiful!

Sarah said...

I've got a very similar diaper bag for Miss Sophie~Bug! I know how you feel about looking across the room and being so overwhelmed that this beautiful child is HOME and your dreams came true!!

Hope everybody is feeling better!

Sarah

Steve & Amy said...

That Bella cracks me up! She'd rather "explore" than play with toys. Hope that everyone gets feeling better soon! Love the pictures...she just keeps getting cuter all the time!!!

The Frugal Countess said...

Um. More? Bronchitis doesn't clog up your camera. ;-)

Megan said...

Isn't playing in the dishwasher the most fun! Mason loves that too! Bella is so cute...and so much fun, even at the doctors! Hope you are all feeling better!!

The Frugal Countess said...

Ahem. Mas picturos por favor?

Pattie M said...

Bella is the cutest thing, I get so excited to see new pictures of those beautiful big brown eyes. And you can tell she adores her handsome brother.
I hope your family has the best Thanksgiving ever.
The Millers

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

She is more than precious!!! I know you have to be loving every single minute you have with her. I can only imagine that you are the most amazing mom! Thanks for all of your encouragement!!

Blessings,
Lindsey

Madelyn's Mommy said...

Looks like you have a Daddy's girl on your hands too! I hope your family gets to feeling better soon!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Andrea