Monday, November 12, 2007

Pray for my friends and their precious children...

I would like to ask all of my readers to pray HARD for some of my friends tonight. First of all, let me say, that I am NOT computer savvy and do not know how to copy pics off of other blogs and put them on mine. The times it was done for previous posts, my husband did it and he is not here tonight. So, with that being said, I will just list their names and what they need you to be in prayer about.

Jerry and Stacie-- They are currently waiting on PINK. Their daughter's name is Allie and this is their first child. They should have gotten an appointment last Thurs., but things did not happen like they should. Please pray for roadblocks to be removed and them to have favor with the embassy tomorrow!

Drew, Bekah and Benjamin-- They are waiting for sweet Isa to join their family FOREVER. She just turned a year old in Guatemala and I know the pain they felt that day. There has been problems with the attorney the agency assigned to their case and they need things to be resolved QUICKLY and the truth to be told about the status of their case. Please pray for the hand of God to guide their file through to the end and Isa into their arms forever!

Melissa and Jodie-- There are problems with the Civil Registry where they need a birth certificate issued. Please pray for these obstacles to stop and the bcs to be released. These precious girls need to be home for Christmas!

Chris and Lindsey-- This couple has endured more than their share of heartache. As they begin a new adoption, please lift this precious couple up before the Lord. Pray for things to happen quickly and for the hand of God to guide those involved in finishing this adoption. They just returned from meeting her and I know they pain they are feeling without her. Lift them up to him.

Bama Girl-- I don't know this woman, but my heart is burdened for her and her family. Precious Sydney is caught in a political web and suffering at the hands of evil people in authority. Pray for the necessary hearts of those involved to be soften and turned. Sydney needs to be home and this family needs to experience joy instead of heartache.

Ashley and Madeline-- This friend of mine has without a doubt endured more pain than any other person involved in adoption. She needs a miracle to bring precious Madeline home. I serve a God that does miracles and we need to pray He moves in this case in a MIGHTY way! Pray for her broken heart and for strength to continue to endure.

Jennifer and Sara Michele-- Sara is in the same orphanage that Bella lived in and she got caught up in a political web, as well. Please pray for the appeals court to release her certified copies so that this little girl can join her forever family!

Jane and Lucas-- Pray that an abandonment hearing is scheduled SOON so that the COA can be issued and his adoption can finally begin (after over a year!).



I don't know if I am forgetting anyone. If I am, please forgive me and e-mail me. I would LOVE to put your request out for others to surround in prayer!

13 comments:

Bekah said...

thank you, friend. thank you! thank you! we are even more confused about what is going on with our case and it is hard to trust that the Lord has everything in control when things seem sort of out of control. our agency says now that they are not firing our lawyer but adding a lawyer to our case which is why we had to send more POA forms. can you have two POAs? our agency still hasn't verified whether we are in PGN or not. i have tried to call PGN multiple times friday and today and keep getting hung up on. i'll keep you posted. good or bad, i just want to know what is going on. i know you understand!!!

Mama Bunny said...

This made me cry. Amanda, thank you so much for praying for us. It means the world to me. Thank you for being such a sweet friend. xoxo

Jenn said...

Thanks so much for posting about these families. I will keep them in my prayers.

Also, please keep praying for us and Shiloh! You have been so much help and such an encouragement to me over the last couple of months! Thanks!

Melissa said...

Thank you for your prayers and support. I know you understand what it is like to wait through a situation over which you have no control.

Anonymous said...

All of these families have been entered into our family prayer journal for our daily prayer offerings.

Jill said...

Thank you for always thinking of others. I will be sure to pray extra hard for these folks.... when we think that the waiting is hard, there is always someone in a more difficult situation. Perspective is helpful.

Kim Capello said...

I will certainly pray for these families and those precious babies.

JuJu - said...

Every day - every single day

Stacie said...

Amanda, you are such an amazing friend and sister in Christ. I can't even count all the times you have inspired me, encouraged me, and strengthened me. Thank you so much for praying and caring for our family! You're the best!

Love ya girl!
Stacie

Natalie said...

Thank you, Amanda, for posting this. I am praying for each and every one of them.

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Praying for everyone that they may bring their babies home very soon!!

Jodie said...

thank you amanda. I'll be praying for everyone on the list.

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for being so faithful to encourage and pray!! YOU ARE SUCH A BLESSING!!

Love,
Lindsey