Sunday, November 4, 2007

"LSU, LSU, LSU!!!! GEAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUX TIGERS!!!"




Well, Bella experienced her first LSU football game last night. I was quite worried about how it would effect her. I mean, you can only imagine the whooping and hollering going on with all of my uncles, cousins and my husband watching the Tigers go up against Saban's new team for the first time since he left us. There was so much hollering going on, but it never phased her... infact, she began hollering at the t.v. and when Jeff threw his hat after the last flag they called on LSU, Bella followed his lead and began throwing her toys! Great example her daddy is, isn't he?
Lou, I saw your post and am SO sorry you had to resort to dressing AP in victory attire. She did look ADORABLE in it, though! :)
"Sorry, AP and Allie... want me to see if my Mommy can send you a dress like mine? The colors would like GREAT on both of you! Hurry up and get home, Corryn... LSU needs you to cheer them on to the championship!!!"
But I must say, it was quite the nail biter... LSU loves to give us those these days. But, Bama, did play one heck of a game!

11 comments:

Kim Capello said...

The dress is too precious and I agree about the Tigers! My husband has high blood pressure, poor thing can't take many more games like that one! Bama played a great game, but it really was a must win for the Tigers!

Where did you get that dress Amanda? Its absolutely beautiful!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I love that dress!!! Where did you find it?? The baby girl in it is so adorable.

Gail said...

I love the dress! I don't mind that it is LSU. It's adorable.
Gail

Jodie said...

too cute! can't wait to have our cheerleaders together next year to root our team to victory again!!

LouLou said...

That dress is PERFECT, or it WOULD be in crimson and white!!!! I NEED one for AP!!!!! Can you hook me up??? Bella is GORGEOUS in even an LSU dress!!!!!! Great game.....

Sarah said...

What a beautiful cheerleader!! It's as if she has always cheered for LSU!

Sarah and Sophie~Bug

Kristin said...

So precious!!!!! I LOVE the dress!!!

Hugs,
Kristin

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!! Bella is PERFECT!!

AND.......didn't AP look ADORABLE in her Purple & gold shirt? hihiihih! I sent that to her for her birthday & lou said that Andrew opened it & threw it on the couch! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

ooopppsss....my last post didn't sign!

Alisha :):)

Stacie said...

That is quite a cute dress!! The one good thing that comes from Alabama's defeat is that at least there's an SEC team still in the hunt for the national title, and it's NOT Tennessee!! We're definitely pulling for LSU the rest of the way!

Jerry

Pineapple Princess said...

Congratulations on being home. God is SO GOOD! Oh, I am just so jealous. Will our adoption process EVER be over?

Will you share with me where you got Bella's dress? I want one for MY Bella.

Thanks,
Stacy