Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Happy Birthday to my Man!


I want to dedicate this post to my wonderful husband. It is his birthday today and he turned the BIG 40!! He is such a good husband and daddy. Tomorrow is our 10th anniversary and I can think of no better present than to get word that the FC judge has approved our case. Lots of others that were submitted with ours have gotten out this week. The judge has released 1-3 each day this week. I am praying that God is going to make tomorrow REALLY special for our family. Please pray this with us.


Now, back to Jeff. He has so many wonderful qualities! He is kind, generous, funny, smart, witty, and I think incredibly good looking! ;) He has been so supportive during the past 7 years. He has put up with my many mood changes during our battle with infertility and dealt with my crying fits during this adoption. He has listened to my many questions about "why" and "how" and eased my fears every time I let them try to overcome me. I honestly don't know how he lived with me on some days. But he did it and he loved me at my most unlovable times.


"Thank you, Baby! I love you more than words can express. You are the BEST! Happy Birthday!"

5 comments:

Mom 4 Kids said...

Love this post! What a good guy! I am praying for you too!!!

Kim Capello said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF!

Bekah said...

Praying everyday for sweet Bella and for you all as you wait for news. Happy Birthday Jeff!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Praying for the wonderful news!
Talk with you later,
Kelli

Emily said...

Happy birthday Jeff! I will be praying for wonderful news for your family on your anniversary.