Monday, May 7, 2007

Prayer Request

I need to tell you about a boy named Brett. He is my adoption coordinator's son. He just turned 7 years old yesterday. He had an MRI done Friday and they found a large tumor in the back of his brain. They are at Children's Hospital in New Orleans and the doctors plan to do surgery to remove it. I am not sure of the specifics. Jeff talked with her this afternoon after we received the prayer request by e-mail and she did not know any specifics yet. Please tell everyone you know about this need. Add him and his family to every prayer list and chain you can. Brett needs a miracle and God is a God of miracles!!! I will keep you updated as I get new information. Thank you.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh my heavens. I will definitely add little Brett and his family to my prayers.

Mom 4 Kids said...

I received the up date as well and it is so up setting. Deidre has done a wonderful job with little Brett and now they deal with this as well as a family. We definately have them in our prayers. I really believe things will turn out well.

Kim Capello said...

We're praying hard for that little boy's full recovery. Please keep us posted.

Andrea said...

Definitely!

Courty said...

I got it updated on my Prayer Line.