Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Update on Brett

I just got an update from my coordinator concerning her son, Brett. They have scheduled surgery tomorrow morning at 7:00. They will remove a tumor the size of a baseball from his brain. They have done every test in the book and are still unsure of what it is exactly. Nevertheless, they do know that it has to come out. Please remember to lift them up as they are believing God that he will emerge from this WHOLE. I will update you as I get information. She said to express her appreciation for the prayers you are bringing before the Lord. Thank you!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I will continue to have Brett and his family in my prayers. I can't even imagine what they must be going through right now.

Jami said...

Wow...I can't imagine how they must be feeling now. I will pray for them and I'm praying for you too!!