Friday, May 4, 2007

No news! Every time the phone rings, I jump and my chest gets tight and my heart beats faster and then I look at the caller id. BIG letdown! I know those of you calling me are probably insulted when you hear my voice and hear the disappointment oozing from me. Don't take offense. At this time in my life, I get upset when it is my husband calling. (LOL, Jeff!:)) At times the silence is deafening and feel like I am going to EXPLODE!!

Tuesday of next week marks exactly 2 weeks since we were submitted to the FC judge for a ruling. We are "supposed" to hear something in those 2 weeks. I am still optimistic that I could get the call this afternoon or evening.

I am going to sign off and try to stay on a positive note. I could blog forever on my thoughts, but I am trying to get those under control. Have a good weekend and I will post if I get news!!


Oh-- A shout out to Liza. She is coming home soon! Congrats to Ashley and her family. Celebrate BIG this weekend, girl!

4 comments:

Mama Bunny said...

I am the SAME way!! :)

JuJu - said...

HOly Smokes - praying for good news soon:)

Natalie said...

Praying that phone call comes VERY SOON!

Andrea said...

Hang in there, girl! Still praying for you!