Thursday, July 19, 2007

My Bellaboo!

Here are some pictures of the past few days. I have not been able to take many because she is sick and wants me to hold her alot. She definitely knows I am her mom. I will post more about how she is doing and what she is doing tomorrow night. I bring her back to the hogar between 4 and 5 o'clock. Please pray for me, but most importantly, pray for Bella. Pray that God guards her heart and helps her realize that I am not abandoning her. That bothers me. We have bonded REALLY well and I don't want that ruined because of the next few weeks without me. Also, she is sick-- congestion and ear aches. Please pray for her to be better before I have to leave her. Well...

here is Bella!! Enjoy!-- I have been :)









6 comments:

Melissa said...

She is beautiful! I am sad you have to take her back, but it won't be long until she is home forever!

Anonymous said...

The first picture looks just like Jake...amazing!! I love you and miss you real bad. Hurry and come home to me.

JuJu - said...

WOW - your hubby's comments made me CRY _

you could feel the love and how he wants you by his side -
sooooooooooooooo many yucky marriages out there -

so nice to feel that kind of love still around:):)

nough said

she is soooooooooooooooooooooo
beautiful Amanda:):)

I am praying for BOTH of you:)

JUlia:)

Kim Capello said...

She is just precious! I'll be praying for a quick recovery for Bella. We all can't wait to meet her! I agree with Jeff, she does look like Jake!

Bekah said...

Sweet little princess. She is so so so beautiful. I will be praying that the Lord would protect her little heart as you leave and he would continue to whisper in her little ear that mama will be back soon. Praying for your heart as well! Love you!

Krystal said...

That child is so beautiful and perfect!! Try not to worry - she knows that you are her mother, and she WILL NOT forget you. Somehow they know!

I hope that both of you are feeling better soon, and that you feel more confident about leaving her for a short time. I know that it is hard, but it is what you have to do right now, so you can do it for her ;) You have all of the strength and courage that you need to make it through this last leg of your journey to bring Bella home!!!!