Friday, July 13, 2007

Thanks to Kristin!

I want to say a special thanks to my new best friend, Kristin. She designed my beautiful blog header and revamped my blog layout. She and her friend, Yvette, have started a business called Page and Petals. Please visit them via the link on the right of my blog. They can help you get the blog of your dreams! :)

We are headed out of here tonight and Louisiana bound! Arkansas is beautiful, but I must say I miss my good ole Louisiana food!!!! We were supposed to head home tomorrow, but I want an extra night of sleep in MY bed and need some good food before heading to Guatemala on Sunday morning, bright and early.

I got new pics of Bella yesterday and, well, I cried my eyes out. She has grown so much!! She is beautiful and has a head full of hair now and 4 teeth. When we opened up the file, I looked at Jeff and tears just started flowing. Jake looked at them and asked me who that little girl was. When I told him it was his sister, he did not believe me. It took alot of convincing for him to realize that she has grown up that much. It broke my heart. I cannot believe that she will be 10 months old in one week and I am leaving for a visit trip. She should be home. There is no reason for it, except that we are suffering the political problems of adoption-- nothing majorly wrong with our case. Please continue to pray for our judge's heart to be changed and for her to release us from Family Court so that our precious, Bella can come home next month. We are believing that it will happen next week while I am with her and that the purpose of this trip will be for her to get to know me and when we return in a few weeks, the transition to us will be easier. I know... BIG faith for a BIG miracle. But, my God is BIG and He has grown my faith BIG on this journey!!!!

Next post, will be from Guatemala.... stay tuned....

4 comments:

Jill said...

Prayers, Prayers, Prayers! I can't wait to see pictures of you with your daughter in your arms!

Bekah said...

Oh sweet Bella. I can't wait to see pictures of her. Our God is BIG and I am believing with you for a BIG miracle while you are with her. Your family is always on my heart and in my prayers.

The Frugal Countess said...

Have a great trip!!!!!! Can't wait for pictures!!!

Jami said...

I can't believe you're leaving tomorrow!! I want to see those pictures!! Praying for you!!!

Love you!