Monday, July 16, 2007

Sweet Reunion

Finally!!!! She is amazing. I truly believe that God answered our prayers by the way she responded when she saw me. She knew me and has not taken her beautiful eyes off of me since. She is crawling and pulling up and has the cutest laugh. She is petite and so laid back. She is also amazingly limber. She practically sits in a split position. She is crying for me to hold her, so I will have to update with words tonight after she is asleep. For now, here are some pics to hold you all over






6 comments:

Karen D. said...

So sweet! Glad that you arrived and that all is well! I've been checking your blog for pics!

Hugs!
Karen

FaceforGrace said...

How precious...Words cannot begin to describe the emotion I am feeling for you right now. I cannot imagine the emotion you are feeling! Enjoy the sweet hugs and kisses...you deserve them!

Holly

Kristin said...

YIPPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TEARS OF UTTER JOY ARE FLOWING DOWN MY CHEEKS!!!!!!!

I AM SO HAPPY I CAN HARDLY CONTAIN MYSELF.

SHE IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS...AND LOOKS SO PEACEFUL WITH HER SWEET MOMMY.

WE PRAISE YOU, SWEET HEAVENLY FATHER! YOUR MERCIES ARE NEW EVERY MORNING!

LOVE YOU SO MUCH,
KRIS

Rosie's Mom said...

She is absolutely so sweet. I'm so glad she knows you're her mommy. The visit trips are painful at the end, but worth it for these children. She remembers you. And - she'll remember you soon - when you come for your pick-up! I'm praying for a signature for you this week!

Stacie said...

OH my gosh! She is just the most beautiful little girlie! Her eyes and her smile just melt my heart! PLEASE, PLEASE know that I am praying so hard for you guys to get the miracle news tomorrow that you have been waiting so long for. Enjoy every second with this little angel!

Love ya!
Stacie

Jami said...

Amanda -

Oh, it is so good to see her! She is adorable! Praise God!!

Praying for you!!!!!