Monday, July 23, 2007

Progress... hopefully

We are supposed to be submitted to the Civil Registry for a birth certificate this week. I am hoping to get submitted to the Embassy by August. Please continue to pray for things to go smoothly until the end. I have such a peace now. I have slept soooo good this past week. I forgot what it felt like to sleep all night long and wake up feeling rested! I am also able to eat again and my appetite is making up for lost time!!!

I cannot tell you how much everyone's comments and prayers have meant to me and my family. I am amazed at how God brings strangers together into a family to walk beside you on this crazy journey. Please continue to pray for all of the other families waiting to get out of PGN. I want you all to know that I pray for each of you and your children each day as I check your blogs. I will continue to pray for you, even after Bella is home. God is faithful and HE will do it!

I am going to begin getting my classroom ready next week and may not be able to post or check many blogs. I will catch up on the weekend and pray I see good news posts when I do. I WILL post when we get the news of a BC and passport and submission to the Embassy-- I will not be too busy for that!

I love all of you!

8 comments:

Crystal said...

Amanda!!! --SHE IS COMING HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so soo o so soooo happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O)

Girlie-- she is coming!!!!!! OH I cannot wait to see your homecoming pictures!!!!!! Praise God!!!!!!!!! I just keep checking in on you with a smile on my face!!!!! I am sooo soooo happy for you!!!!!!

Emily said...

I will be praying that the rest of the steps in your adoption happen smoothly and quickly. It sounds like you will be busy so that will help the time fly by too! I am so happy for your family and can't wait to see pictures of Bella at home where she belongs!

Unknown said...

I will keep praying that things move quickly from here on out! I am so happy for you too, it's amazing news!

Good luck getting your room ready at school. Then get ready for your baby girl to come home!

love,
Donna

Stacie said...

Girl, you better get done what you can now because sweet Bella is coming HOME! These weeks are going to just fly by and she will be in your arms forever before you know it. I am praying that you get her BC very, very soon. I will be watching to see.

Keep us updated!
Stacie

Jami said...

Amanda - can you believe it? We're FINALLY coming down to the end!! I so hope we are in GC together!! Praying for you...can't wait for the good news to come! I love you! :)

Lori and Robby said...

Just catching up on your blog -- Congratulations! Those pictures of the two of you together at the pool are just precious! And I love the one of her tiny little toes! We will continue to keep you all in our prayers.

Andrea said...

Boy, it does sound like we're going to be in GC at the same time!! I am SO hopeful that we will be! We'll be staying either at the Marriott or the Westin. I'll keep stalking your blog until we all hear something!!!

Woo hoo!! Our babies are coming HOME!!

Anonymous said...

Amanda - Have I mentioned how THRILLED we are that Bella now has the "green light" to come home?!?! We were so excited to hear the news! Thank you SOOOO very much for snapping photos of our Isabela, while you were at the hogar. They are priceless to us right now, while we're waiting for any news, whatsoever! Good luck as you head into a very busy and exciting month!!

Kari (Dave and Krister, too)