Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Please release Madalyn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, bloggers, I need to ask for your prayers once again. This little girl is Kristin's beautiful daughter and Bella's future BFF. Her birthday is 6 days before Bella's and she needs to be home to celebrate. God did a miracle for us and I believe he can do a miracle for them. Please pray for her to be released from PGN now!!!!!! Kristin is such a mighty woman of God and she and her husband have been such a source of strength for my family. Let's rally around them and pray this precious baby girl home to her awesome parents.

"We love you Madalyn and are praying you home!!!"

9 comments:

Kim Capello said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim Capello said...

Oh I'll be praying for God to pave the way for Madalyn to come home soon! She is a BEAUTIFUL little girl!

JuJu - said...

YOu got it sistah - Just moved her upi to the top of my list:)

JUlia

I so canot wait to meet you and hug your sweet neck - now go EAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bekah said...

Praying for Madalyn's release from PGN and strength for her dear parents. It would be amazing if your families could travel together to bring home your daughters so she needs OUT NOW!

LouLou said...

Girl,
I am praying so hard! God can work miracles we we have all seen in the last week!!!!

love to you!

Crystal said...

hey hey!!!!!! I have been thinking about her all week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am praying for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am praying somehow someway you too will get to see each other with your babies in GUATEMALA!!!! :O)

Steve & Amy said...

Sending LOTS of prayers her way!

Jami said...

I am praying for sweet Madalyn her family! And you too! Love you!

Natalie said...

I've been thinking of Kristin and Madalyn so much lately. I am praying hard that they hear some great news soon. We need to get both of your girls home ASAP!