Thursday, June 21, 2007

Blogging Guatemamas!!


Today, Jake and I had the privilege of meeting a fellow blogging momma-- Jodie . Check out her blog: http://flyhomeladybug.blogspot.com/ and see her beautiful baby girl, Corryn. We discovered last week that we live in the same city! How neat is that?! Her boys are so much fun and quite handsome, too! Jake made 2 really great friends today. In fact, they seemed like they had known each other for years! Jodie is great, too!! It felt like we, too, have been friends for years. I CANNOT wait to bring our babies home to Louisiana. Corryn and Bella will be the cutest little cheerleaders around! Jodie- as soon as I get released from FC hell, I am going to buy Bella a LSU dress like Corryn's. Hope you don't mind. ;)


We went shopping. She bought some REALLY cute outfits for Corryn. I did not buy anything because I still have not heard that our case was cleared with the FC judge. I can't stand to buy another piece of clothing that she may not be able to wear! :( We ate lunch at Chili's and were entertained by our crew of boys.


This has been a very frustrating process, but I am so thankful that I have met some really great women along the way-- women that will be friends of mine for many years to come. :)


But the fun doesn't stop there... check out my blog tomorrow to see WHO else is coming to visit this weekend!! I CANNOT WAIT....


12 comments:

Jami said...

Looks like fun!! I'm praying for you every day! Love you!!

Bekah said...

So fun. I can't wait to meet you someday! Praying, praying, praying for you!

Melissa said...

How fun! I would love to meet some of the other Guatemamas, but I haven't had that chance yet. Praying that Bella will be released soon!

Megan said...

I am a new "lurker" to your blog! I will be praying for you and your Bella everyday! Your words and focus on Him through this process is such an inspiration. It is so hard in this crazy process to keep the focus on what we need to. God bless your family!

Unknown said...

Hey there! It's great that you have a fellow guatemama right there! I continue to keep your family in my thoughts and prayers to get beautiful Bella home!

hugs,
Donna

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had a great day!! I hope you come this to visit again and we and shop with Bella!! I am glad so many people are their for you and pray for you! You have had a hard road but it will all be worth it when you hold Bella in your arms in you house. And when that day come I hope to be able to be their with you. I abmire you for all you strength throught out the years! I love ya'll

Whitney said...

This blogland stuff is pretty cool. What a blessing to make friends with other moms who know exactly what you are going through!

Jill said...

So jealous I don't live closer! You look like you are having so much FUN! Here's praying for happy and speedy news for your case!

Jill

Natalie said...

Amanda, I just wanted to let you know that even though I haven't been able to keep up with your blog this week, I HAVE been thinking of you ALOT and praying for you. Love ya!

Suzanne said...

I love love love the name Guatemama!!
Being the mother of the fantastic and adorable Sam.
I love the Blog...continue updating US.
And....I am praying the Izzy to come home soon.
Miss you all....and can't wait for all of you to come to NYC.

Krystal said...

You're blog header is awesome!

I am praying that you get good news this week!!!!

Jodie said...

Hey Girl,
had a great time last week!! So glad we met. Can't wait to hit the waves at BB. Call me!