Tuesday, June 5, 2007

A Call to Prayer

Okay, we are being told that our attorney is supposed to go see the judge to find out why our case has not been released with the other 8 that were originally submitted to him. Ours is just sitting there. I REALLY need your prayers today. Please pray that our attorney truly does this and that we would have favor with the judge. My summer time to bond with Bella is slipping away with each day that nothing happens. I am calling on each of you to pray and believe with us that Bella would be released this week . Our adoption coordinator says that there is NO reason that we have not been released, just that the judge has not done it yet. Today marks 9 weeks since we found out we had been kicked out of PGN on March 30. Before that we were in PGN Feb. 12 and kicked out at the end of Feb. for no PA. We went back to PGN March 8. We were told going to FC for a ruling would only take 1-2 weeks. NOT!!!!!! I watched all of the other cases that were submitted to the judge get out between Monday and Wednesday last week and then when mine was set to come, he just stopped! You can imagine the torment we are experiencing right now.

Please pray with us and storm Heaven's gates this week for Bella to be released! We thank you in advance for your prayers!

15 comments:

Kim Capello said...

We're praying hard - Please God, Please let Bella come home!

Bekah said...

Lord, hear our prayers! We are kneeling with you and asking the Lord for favor over your case. We are believing and praying that Bella will be home with you this summer!

Mom 4 Kids said...

She is coming, I just know it. Keep hanging on. You will have much to share with her as she grows about all the labor you went through for her. :-) I prayed hard that God move the heart and mind of those who could free my son for me. I am praying the same for Bella and you! Here is a hug ((( )))!

Courty said...

You can count on me!!

Karen D. said...

I will be praying!!!

Andrea said...

I will definitely be praying on your behalf! I know it's hard. You have a lot of support behind you--if you need ANYTHING, don't hesitate to call!

LouLou said...

Amanda,
I am praying so hard for your little Bella! I can't wait to hear that the judge has approved your case. I will be stalking your blog to hear your good news!!!

Natalie said...

You are definitely in my thoughts and prayers. I pray that your case will be released and you will have plenty of bonding time this summer.

Jami said...

Oh Amanda - I am praying right now! I will try to call you tomorrow!! God is here and He will see you through!!! I LOVE YOU!

FaceforGrace said...

Amanda,

You know that I am an encourager and a motivator. I'm sorry, but it's my job. Keep pressing in! I am so agreeing with you that God will motivate this judge to do his job and sign off on your paperwork. I am certainly praying for you and your family. I'm sure that the devil has been trying to have a feild day with your mind all day...Don't allow it! Keep your eyes and your heart on God...He will sustain you until you receive the good news that you deserve and that you've been waiting for.

Remember also:
Philippians 4:8 Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.
(Don't allow a single negative thought in)
And also remember:
For you are great and perform wonderful deeds. You alone are God. Psalm 86:10

We are believing with you for good news soon!!

Love,
Jason & Holly

JuJu - said...

I have been praying for you:)

Emily said...

I am praying too!

Anonymous said...

Jeff, Amanda, and Jake,
Please know that yall are in my thought and prayers. You know that I am here for yall whenever yall need! God is so powerful and there are many of people that are praying and know that he will answer those prayers for yall.
Remember Psalm 138:3:
"As soon as I pray you answer me; you encourage me by giving me strength." I love yall!
Kelli

Tricia said...

Praying for Bella!
Praying for Bella!
Praying for Bella!

Davis Fam said...

Saw your post to our families blog ans looked us yours. Said a prayer for your beautiful little Bella, hope she is in your arms soon. Thanks for your prayers.

~Hold onto hope
Love Kriscinda, Micah's Mommy