Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Help

For those of you that may not know, we got a previo at the end of March for something on the birth mom's cedula. My attorney said it was a frivolous one and she was tired of PGN doing this. My case was supposed to be presented to a Family Court judge to get a ruling. I do not know if that has happened yet. I am not receiving ANY info. and I cannot stand it anymore. I am trying to find out what is happening, but am not being successful. Please pray that God would move on their hearts to give me SOMETHING!! I appreciate all of the wonderful people that I have gotten to know through blog world. Thank you all so much for your support, prayers and encouragement. I will post again once things seem to be progressing if you want to check back periodically. I went through 6 1/2 years of infertility and had a hard time with it. This is by far a worse than that journey was. I will still check my daily blogs to see how you are progressing. I will continue to pray for all of you that you get good news soon and that your beautiful babies come home. So, thanks again-- you have all been wonderful. I will continue to trust God to bring my Bella home.

I guess this is what it means to be tested. I remember telling friend of mine that we must drive our stake in the ground and fight for our children. Satan is not happy about Godly moms and dads bringing children into Godly homes to serve the Lord. Well, I thought I was fighting before-- I had NO idea!!!! Please pray for my strength. I am so very weary and scared. I start school Aug. 7 and want so badly to be able to take care of Bella when she gets home. After all, I have waited for this for so long. As things are looking now, that may not happen. I am the kindergarten teacher at a private school and cannot take off time when school begins. I know God knows this, but it seems like it doesn't matter. I am scared that my husband will be going to get our daughter-- the one I have prayed and cried for over many years-- and be the one to take care of her when we get home. She will be 1 in September and the thought of only seeing her for 4-5 hours in the afternoons when I get home is too much to bear. Please pray that this does not happen and that my attorney begins to get things done to get her home soon. I really thought she would be home in May, but that does not seem to be the case. Now, I can only hope it will be June. If ever I needed your prayers, this is THE time. I promise to post as soon as I hear something. I have been waiting 2 weeks so far. This is worse that waiting in the black hole of PGN!!

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh Amanda...I was hoping so bad that I would come to your blog and see some news. You're in my prayers. We're going to get this beautiful baby home by June FOR SURE.

Karen D. said...

I am praying for some good news for you! I keep checking your blog just hoping...

The only thing that I know to do is pray for you and for the situation. You can count on me to do that!

Karen

LouLou said...

Amanda,
I am so sorry that you are having to go through this. As we have said, this is much more difficult than any pregnancy. Just know that God sent to to your precious baby, because He knew that you had it in you to FIGHT for her. I am praying that Susana will let you know something soon. Call me if you need me.

Love to you.

Jami said...

Amanda -

I hate that you have to go through this! I am praying for you and for your case to MOVE!!!!

I love you!

Anonymous said...

Amanda,

I feel for you. As I told you on the other night, when she is home these times will be a distant memory. Keep singing praises to the Lord during this time of unkown.

As I sent in an email to you:

GOD will let you laugh again; you'll raise the roof with shouts of joy.

Job 8:21

Hang in there,
Jane

Ashley said...

Thinking of you and understanding the pain of waiting ( we waited 4 1/2 months with a Civil Registry issue with no movement at all)

Psalm 130:5 I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, and in his word I put my hope.

Psalm 31:14-15 But I trust in you O lord I say, "You are my God". My times are in your hands deliver me from my enemies and from those who persue me.

Andrea said...

Amanda,

I do not know what to say! It's hard to be encouraging when you feel so weary and tired yourself. Just know that we are ALL pulling for you and praying that you hear something SOON!! In our weakness HE IS MADE STRONG. Like it says in the song by Casting Crowns, "Praise You In the Storm," Every tear we cry, God holds them in His hands. He knows how much we are hurting. SOON He is going to step in and put a stop to this PGN mess! Cling to that, claim it and write me if you need to chat, vent, scream, cuss, etc....

acbeam@charter.net <><