Monday, April 2, 2007

I'm not making any promises anymore...

Last night, I posted that I would post pictures of Bella's room tonight. Well, the good news is it isn't Tuesday, but the bad news is that I reinjured my pinkie last night. After I posted, I took my brace off to put clean sheets on my bed and bent my hurt finger back. I know what you are saying:"Why was my brace off?" Well, for those of you that have never worn one of these braces, you CANNOT do anything with it on! I am right handed and, if, given the opportunity to remove the cumbersome thing, I am not disciplined enough to keep it on. So, I go to the doctor again today and found out that I brought the ligament tear up from a stage 2 to a stage 3. All of this to say--no pics of her room tonight. Besides, I am waiting for my husband to hang the letters that my incredibly artistic friend, Gina, painted for her wall. I will not promise to post pics, but I will say that one day you will check and have a surprise. Look at it this way, it gives you something to look forward to! LOL

PGN is off this week and we need to pray that this Easter season will soften Sr. Barrios' heart and he will come back ready to sign us all out!! God is big enough to do that. So, please pray for favor, not just for Bella's file, but also for all of my other blogging buddies' precious babies. We all want them home for the summer.

Tomorrow is Tuesday and I am confident that it will be my best day of the week!!! (no I will not be in a bubble of some sort) Have a great night!

5 comments:

Bekah said...

Praying for you today...no new injuries!!! I am sorry your finger is worse...yikes! Thanks for being such a HUGE encouragement to me the past few hard days. Love and hugs!

Kelli said...

I know that the last couple of Tuesday have been hard, but know that you are in my prayers and I am praying for a great day for all of yall. Keep those heads up and know that God is on yall sides.

Jami said...

Amanda -

It was great talking to you last night...I'm sorry to hear about your finger....OUCH!!! Have a GREAT Tuesday. I'm praying for you and your sweet Bella!

Jami

LouLou said...

Amanda,
I am so sorry about your pinkie. It's so aggravating to have something like that wrong! Atleast it's not happening when you have diapers to change!!! Thinking about you today and sending you lots of Happy Tuesday vibes!

Love and hugs!

Natalie said...

I can't believe you hurt your finger again...ouch!

Hope today has been a lucky Tuesday! Take care.