Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Finally... An Update!

I found out today that our case was presented to a Family Court judge YESTERDAY morning!!!! I don't have any further information or time lines. I am not even sure of the protocol for this type of thing. I am just thankful to know that something is being done to get my baby girl home. I will post more when I find out more. I will be getting new pictures of Bella within a week and will post them. I also found out that she is just about crawling and laughs lots!!! Please pray for FAVOR with that judge so that Bella can come home for the summer. Thank you all for your encouraging comments and prayers that you have been sending my way during this VERY difficult time. I truly don't know how I would have survived if I had not found this blogging support group.

I am praying that we will hear GOOD things by next week. Stay tuned...

10 comments:

Natalie said...

That is great news!!! I'm so glad to hear this! And I will continue to keep you all in my prayers.

Unknown said...

Great news!!! I hope it's resolved and you're in and out of PGN quickly!

Donna

Karen D. said...

Awesome news! I know that you are relieved to finally hear that something is being done!

I will keep praying!

JuJu - said...

We are praying for you guys:) AND expecting GOOD news!

JUlia:)

FaceforGrace said...

YEAH! We agree with you for good news and SOON! Keep us posted!

Jason and Holly Moran

Jami said...

Oh I am so happy to hear some great news!! Let's get things moving and bring your baby HOME!!!

Thanks so much for your encouragement to me. God IS much bigger than any court system...

Love you!!

Emily said...

It is so great to get an update. I am praying that you will get really great news soon!

Andrea said...

Hang in there, girlfriend!! You are moving along--this is great news!! Have a happy weekend!

Jodie said...

That's great!! Still sending prayers your way.

Bekah said...

amanda...praise God! it's 1am saturday...we just got home but i have been praying you would hear word and i will keep praying that bella will be home soon. i'll write more later...i'm spent! bekah