Monday, April 16, 2007

Still No News

Well, I got land blasted last Tuesday morning and have not heard anything yet. This is incredibly hard to go through!! I have a call into my adoption coordinator from our agency and have sent an e-mail. NO ANSWER!!! All I can do is pray. I ask all of you to please do the same thing. We are going to have our case brought before a Family Court judge. He/she decides on it. I am unsure of all the possibilities. That is what I am trying to find out, but am having no luck. What I do know is that I will not be resubmitted to PGN. So again... Please Pray!

This has become my "theme" song. I wake up in the middle of the night and find myself saying the words in my mind. It has brought me some comfort. It may help some of you out there, as well.

Bebo Norman - I Will Lift My Eyes

God, my God, I cry out
Your beloved needs you now
God be near, calm my fear
And take my doubt

Your kindness is what pulls me up
Your love is all that draws me in

Chorus:
I will lift my eyes to the Maker
Of the mountains I can’t climb
I will lift my eyes to the Calmer
Of the oceans raging wild
I will lift my eyes to the Healer
Of the hurt I hold inside
I will lift my eyes, lift my eyes to You

God, my God, let Mercy sing
Her melody over me
God, right here all I bring
Is all of me

Your kindness is what pulls me up
Your love is all that draws me in

Chorus:
‘Cause You are and You were and You will be forever
The Lover I need to save me
‘Cause You fashioned the earth and You hold it
together, God So hold me now

5 comments:

Bekah said...

Those words are amazing...I love that song. I had to pull it up on itunes when I read your post. That will be my theme song for the rest of this adoption. I am praying you hear something TODAY and that it is encouraging! I can't imagine what you are going through right now with all of these unknowns. Praying, praying, praying!

Jami said...

Oh Amanda - I am praying for you and the whole situation!!

Love you!!

The Frugal Countess said...

I am praying that despite the uncertainty of what is going to happen, that God's will prevails and He uses this to get sweet Bella home soon. (((((HUGS))))))

Natalie said...

I am thinking about you and praying for you. Hoping that you will hear some news soon.

JuJu - said...

Hang in there - I canot imagine how you are feeling - but I know God's faithfulness WILL prevail in this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sending you a big hug!!!

JUlia
PS _ I LOVE that song!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One of my favs!:)